Updated: This giveaway is now closed. The winner is Lis from A Trucker Wife!!
I’ve got another great giveaway to tell you about today. As many of you already know I’m a huge fan of Professional Organizer Aby Garvey from Simplify 101. She runs amazing online workshops all geared towards helping you get organized. Aby has a new workshop starting next Tuesday, April 21st called Organize Your Paper Clutter that will be run over a period of six weeks. In addition the workshop will remain open one additional week, for a total of seven weeks of content, instructor and community access.
Here is a bit more information for you:
Paper, paper everywhere! That paper mountain growing on your countertop represents a loss of freedom, a loss of control, and a nagging feeling in your gut that something important isn’t getting attended to. Your paper, and the feelings it creates, makes it hard to relax, focus or even have fun.
Here’s the good news: there is a better way! With the right paper organizing systems in place—those created with you, your paper, and your home in mind—you can free yourself from paper clutter and the stress that comes along with it. In Organize Your Paper Clutter, you’ll learn a step-by-step process on how to decide if you need a piece of paper (and for how long!) and how to organize it so you’ll find it again right when you need it! Your piles (and your stress!) will be replaced by organizing systems you love, and feelings of confidence, relief and peace of mind!
- Create an action file and mail handling system.
- Set up your own household reference binder similar to the simplify 101 Command Central Binder.
- Get strategies for handling school papers and kids artwork.
- Learn what paper you need to shred, what paper you need to keep, and how long you need to keep it.
- Set up and use a tickler file.
- Learn the best ways to organize and store each type of paper in your home, so you can find it again right when you need it.
Aby would love to give away one of those coveted workshop seats to one of you, a prize valued at $65.00! And all you have to do to enter is leave a comment on this post before Monday afternoon (April 20th) at 12:00 pm PST. Although it’s not a requirement, please feel free to tell us which area of paper organization you struggle with the most.